Our Mission Statement:
The Resource Counseling Center, Inc. empowers chemically dependent individuals to achieve their full potential by delivering community-based substance abuse treatment services, and to concentrate on mental, physical and emotional recovery for our patients and their families.
TRCC Values are:
- We are patient-oriented
- We operate with honesty and integrity
- We treat everyone with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity
- We are accountable to patients, employees and providers
- We are committed to quality, motivation and excellence
- We communicate openly and frequently
- We are a synergized, team-oriented agency
- Protect and improve the agency’s position and treat our clients with respect.
- Intensify the agency’s effort to establish and develop program services to meet the unmet needs of populations served.
- Outcomes that will result in reduced recidivism rates, stronger long-term sobriety and engagement in society.
- Outcomes that relate to improving the agency’s financial performance and stability.
- Continued development of employee competencies and on-going assessment of agency effectiveness and outcomes.